- Have plastic bin and/ or pop-up tent for unexpected rain.
- Find a way to be more visible: signage, balloons or something to get attention and let people know the library is there.
- Parents that are selling produce at the farmers market have shared that during the summer they do not have as much time to get to the library because of gardening, markets etc. so they appreciate the storytime.
- Bring along another person going to share the reading and be available to talk with adults
- Take along some books to give away
Figure out some way to bring materials along and check them out
- Create a power point about what's available at the library and bring along a computer to show, also use to help answer questions
|Linda reading to kids (with amazing levitating boy in background)|