For those of you who had to stay away due to your own programs, or illness, or short-staffed libraries, or whatever else--take a peek at the handouts that were created as part of the workshop. These include:
- Favorite Books--by children's librarian Julie Belz, but also a compilation of books shared by all the attendees at the workshop!
- Suggestions of blogs and other resources that have excellent storytime ideas (the IFLS website will soon be updated with some of these resources, as well)
- Favorite Fingerplays and Books (thanks again, Julie Belz!)
- Awesome suggestions for using poetry in storytime (thanks Jenna Gilles!)
- Ideas for emphasizing STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)