Welcome!

Welcome to this latest attempt to connect librarians from west-central Wisconsin with each other! Please send in content (booklists, ideas, photos, etc.), and comment on posts so we can help each other. If you were using feedmyinbox to get new posts sent to you before, you'll need to switch to another service (blogtrottr works like feedmyinbox, googlereader is a good blog-reader to try).







Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Things Is Quiet....Too Quiet...

You may have noticed a considerable drop-off in the number of blog posts recently.  Maybe you are heaving a sigh of relief at having a lessened load, but if you are missing hearing about what each other is doing or wanting more tidbits about goings-on in the wider library world, I apologize!

It's been a busy month.

More to the point, I am short on content to post--I'm sure there is stuff out there, but I'm feeling a little tapped out.  I sure could use some suggestions!

Did you recently make a change in your room?  Attend a really cool workshop?  Make a great connection?  Get a fabulous donation?  Hold a really fun program?  Survive a disastrous program or event?  Alert me to it, and I will do a little post about it!   If I send you a query based on a Facebook post, write back to me....please?

And anyone who wants to be a part of the Meet a Librarian series:  I'm looking for more volunteers. 

 langby @ ifls.lib.wi.us




No comments:

Post a Comment