"Best Program Ever!"




Sometimes Georgia in New Richmond reminds me of my grandfather. Odd, I know. But every time my Grandma Dot would make a pie, no matter what kind, Grandpa Mel would exclaim, "You know Dot, I do believe this is my favorite kind of pie." Georgia has that kind of enthusiasm for fabulous programs.

I have heard about a Best Program Ever a few times from Georgia, and I believe her every single time. She's got terrific judgement and an infectious enthusiasm for really great performers. Thank goodness there can be lots of Best Programs Ever!

Here's what else she says about the Royal Guard (from the Minnesota Renaissance Festival):
They were great storytellers,costumes were historically correct (and beautifully made), they were funny, and they were so gracious about talking with everyone and allowing kids a hands-on experience.

Checking out the swords!

Labels: